Thursday, May 31, 2012

Hug a Cat Day?Maine Cat Photographer

OK, so coming up with material to post about is not an issue.  I have more photos waiting for me to edit and process than I wish to admit...and although I didn't plan to blog about cats again...I've decided I will, for three good reasons.

1.  Monday is Hug a Cat day.
2.  June is National adopt a cat month.
3.  The batch of cat photos I took yesterday are too darn cute not to share with you!

So, without delay, here are some of my favorites from this weeks visit to the ARL.  No, there is nothing wrong with your screen, and yes some of them have their own unique looks...crazy eyes...and I love them all! 

Abraham

Ellie

Leo

Margaret

Mr. Chocolate

 Simon

Tori

Spunkie



This little kitty didn't like me:(

1 comment:

Cheryl Nash said...

That last shot would make a great Halloween card.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...