Friday, May 4, 2012

Day 17 of 30.Denny.Scarborough ME Dog Photographer

Hello, for day 17 I'm sticking with the dogs...not because it's been raining cats and dogs, but because today's post is one I've been saving for a rainy day.  Two years ago I photographed Julie's wedding. (you can see my post here, even thought the slide show has expired. Julie & Andy )
Julie has been wonderful to me both as a friend, and as a former bride, Julie has sent me a few wedding referrals.  I wanted to thank her for her referrals and offered her a large photo from her own wedding, but she asked me if I would photograph her dog Denny instead.  Yes, it's a win win for both of us, she gets a photo shoot of her dog, and I get to do a photo shoot on a dog.  See...win win!  Another thing I found out in this process is that most of my former brides have a dog!  So, for all my former or future brides out there, please note, for every two wedding referrals you bless me with, I will gift you back with a free photo shoot of your dog, and I will include an 8x10 Aritiplaq of your favorite shot.
Here are some of the shots from my photo shoot with Denny.  He's a cutie...and a bit of a ham!









No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...