Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Day 15 Half way to 30.Maine Cat Photographer

I'm half way through my 30 day blog challenge.  Thank you to those of you who have let me know you are enjoying it.  I've already made myself a new challenge for when this one is over...but that can wait.
Photographing the cats at the Animal Refuge League gives me plenty of material for today's post.  Also, if you are interested in being a foster home for baby kittens, please please click on the ARL link to see how you can help.  It's that time of year, and there are all kinds of kitten needs...and people needs!  So, if staring into lots of those big blue kitten eyes will fill your cup, then there's plenty of cup fillin' happening right now!  But for today, here are some of the sweet older kitties looking for a place to call home.

Banks

 Brittany
Callie

Fletcher

                                                                                              Lacy
Lenny

 Little One
                                                                  Mrs. Beckett

Patch

 Tiko
Sugar on the right...and Plum on the left

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...