Monday, May 7, 2012

More Dogs. Maine Dog Photographer

Day 20 of 30.  I'm sorry to say I do not know what I will blog about for the next 10 days...but I will give it much thought tomorrow.  For tonight I'm just going to pull something from my archives.  I love it when someone who likes my work buys a gift certificate for someone else as a gift.  I do understand it's not everyone who prioritizes getting their dogs photo taken professionally, but if you know someone who owns a dog, what a great gift to give, one the receiver will cherish forever.  Here are two of the photos from sessions I did for someone who received one of my gift certificates for Christmas.  Ava and Margarita are the beautiful twosome, and Skipper is the solo little heart breaker.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...