Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Purple. Maine Photographer

I LOVE PURPLE, and have loved purple for as long as I can remember. 
My prom dress was purple, my wedding was purple, my sneakers are purple, my raincoat is purple, I drink from a purple coffee cup every morning, and a few years ago I painted the front door of my house purple too...and if I could change my birthday from December to February...I would!
Purple makes me happy.  I absolutely love the Lowe's paint commercial where the lady goes into the paint department and asks for a shade of purple and about a dozen shades of nice looking purple men stand there for her to pick from.  That commercial makes me grin from ear to ear!
Well, since all sorts of blooms are blooming here in Maine, I thought I would take a walk and photograph all the purple ones I could find...oooowww...that reminds me...I just got a purple camera bag too!!
Thanks to my neighbor Julie, she invited me into her yard to share her purple...so I have a bit more than I originally planned on!  Enjoy!














No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...