Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Day 29 of 30. Maine Photographer

Day 29 of my 30 day blog post challenge!!
So, I had my annual physical today.  My doctor said...and I quote "you look great on paper!"...so...that is my new saying for the day.  What the doctor meant...my labs were all good, all the numbers were where they are suppose to be.  During my exam she noticed the extra large black and blue mark on my butt...I assured her no one was hurting me...but ME...and proceeded to tell her about the flip over my handle bars three weeks ago...and the fall down the stairs last week...guess I'm destined to keep my mother's nick name in the family...Madame Pockey...I remember when I was in high school, one of my friends noticed my mother had bruises all over her legs...and...(remember...I grew up in Biddeford...a very French town) this friend said "AAhhhh....Madame Pockey"...I have no idea how to spell it...let's just say it's Biddeford French for "Mrs Bruise". 
Considering the topic of this post...I will pass on posting any photos today!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...