Sunday, May 6, 2012

Super Moon Maine Photographer

Day 19 of 30, in the 30 day self imposed blog challenge. 
Those of us who love an excuse to practice our craft had a wonderful opportunity last night with the well advertised "super moon" upon us.  I loved that the temps were mild last night also, and I didn't even leave my back yard for this photo.  For those of you curious about the settings on my camera, let me first say I took a total of 30 photos.  Many of them with great results...but this one ended up being my favorite.  My shutter speed was 1/800, my aperature 7.1, my ISO 100, my focal lenghth 270mm.  Even though my shutter speed was plenty fast enough I still set my camera up on a tripod and used the self timer mode to reduce camera shake.

1 comment:

Kate said...

Great capture! :) And way to keep going with the challenge!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...