Friday, May 11, 2012

Day 24 of 30. Maine Photographer and Mother of Two Boys

Day 24 and today I'm ready to admit...I'M NOT PREPARED!  So I'm going to wing it.  Today was a great day, but a very busy one.  It started with a visit to my Doctor, which I have been seeing pretty much on a monthly basis for manipulation...due to issues with my leg.  (I have one a wee bit longer than the other...and my Doctor helps keep me in line...sort of speak)...anyways, it was a scheduled visit, but after yesterday's fall down the steps...it was a blessing to have an appointment waiting for me this morning.  When I got up off the table I mumbled something about being sore and his quote was "you will be, I man handled you pretty hard"...that made me smile!
That appointment was at 8 am...and it's now 10:40 pm...I have had a very busy day, got some errands done, did a good volunteer deed, had a great lunch with my hubby, and I'm ready to put this day to bed.  Thank you all for your support in this daily challenge I've embarked on...I'm having fun! 
Yay...the Lilac's are finally out...and they smell gorgeous!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...