Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Day 7 of 30.Maine Photographer of Cats and Dogs

I thought today's post would be a continuation of sorts of yesterdays post.  Yesterday I photographed seventeen adult cats at the Animal Refuge League. Seventeen "new" cats to the shelter.  Their ages range from 1 years old to 14 years old.  Their personalities differ as much as their range in age and the color of their fur.  There is a fit for any home who wants one.  Next Monday I will return to the ARL and photograph the faces and paws of another average of 15 cats.  The photos I take are used on the ARL site, so that you can search for a friend from any corner of the state without leaving your home, but today I'm going to share some of the faces I photographed yesterday.  Feel free to contact the ARL at 207-854-9771 for any information on the following personalities!










No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...