Monday, April 30, 2012

Day 13 of 30. WHS 10th Grade. Maine Photographer

For those of you just joining me, the title of this post shows where I stand with my self imposed blog challenge to blog every day for 30 days straight...and has little to do with the subject matter.

Last week my son's class (WHS class of 2014) had a fund raiser.  If you are a parent, you are all too familiar with your kid's fund raisers.  I will give them credit for their creativity.  "Are you smarter than a 10th grader?" brought in $1000 to their class bank account.  Real 10th graders, real teachers, real audience contestants, and some pretty real hard questions. 

For me, a night out, a chance to enjoy my kid, and a chance to play with my camera in the dark.


















   

1 comment:

Cheryl Nash said...

Love the HI Mom- such a photographers son.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...