Saturday, April 28, 2012

David and Jessica's Wedding Day



If you can't view above, try this link.
http://video214.com/play/IWfEjnsSTmS4HjCMFtXa0A/s/dark
Weddings are my favorite posts to make.
So much prep goes into a wedding, and then I have the best job of all, to capture it in photos for a lifetime of memories.
Weddings are both so personal and emotional, it's pure joy for me to be included in these events...and when it's all over, I usually feel like I'm part of the family...now that's a perk! 
My favorite moment of Jessica and David's wedding?  When the priest pronounced them husband and wife and invited them to share a kiss, David put Jessica's face in his hands and kissed her with all his love and admiration visible for us to share in.  After that he faced his friends and family, smiled, and immediately turned back to Jessica, took her face in his hands and shared another kiss.  Wow.  Smiles for everyone.
Congratulations David and Jessica, on your beautiful day, and on your beautiful future.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...