Monday, April 16, 2012

The 30 day blog challenge of a Maine Photographer

A fellow photographer posted that she is doing a 30 day blog challenge.  She also mentioned that she had been thinking about it for a while, worried that she wasn't interesting enough to pull it off...but decided nothing ventured nothing gained...so she tossed out the suggestion to anyone interested in joining her.  I read the challenge, and without giving it a second thought said "I'm in!"  Yes, I too wonder how interesting I can be, and I don't have a huge following here either, but I've been feeling a bit blue lately, so I thought this challenge to myself was coming at the right time.  Last year, 2011, I challenged myself to blog once a week, and I succeeded at that challenge, and that was a great feeling.  This year I debated doubling that goal, but I didn't commit, and therefore, I haven't followed through.  So, I'm putting it out there, to all my blog friends, I'm taking the 30 day challenge...a blog a day for 30 days.
My posts are not complete without a photo.  Todays' photo is of Moo.  Moo is 10 years old, and available for adoption at the Animal Refuge League ,but that's not what this photo is about.  I'm still in search of the perfect cat eye photo.  Every Monday I have the opportunity to capture it...I haven't gotten it yet, but I'm getting close!

2 comments:

Kate said...

I'm glad you're doing it- way to go!

Cheryl said...

Good Luck-can't wait to see the photos.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...