Friday, March 29, 2013

Bunny Pictures! A Maine Pet Photographer

A few weeks ago I was contacted by a Mom, asking me if I would do a "mini photo session" with a REAL bunny, for Easter photos.  That email prompted me to remember when my Mother-in-Law took my own two boys to have their photos done with the Hallmark bunny many many Easter's ago.  The results were not heartwarming...and my Mother-in-Law, God bless her heart, feared she had caused irreversible damage to my two boys.  (I'm happy to report both my boys are fine and have never had reoccurring nightmares of a giant rabbit in hot pursuit...) however, when the request came in I somehow could relate and wanted to find a way to do this.  I have to thank the staff at the Animal Refuge League for embracing the idea and making it a reality.  Very special thanks to Lynne McGhee for spreading the word, setting up the appointments, building the "set", and of course supplying the beautiful bunnies.  I donated my time and 100% of the proceeds went to the ARL.  I've shared a few photos below, and included a very quick..."Quick like a bunny!" slideshow just to share the smiles.  If you need a SMILE, this slideshow will do it!  I do believe a good time was had by all...and I am fairly confident we left no child traumatized with reoccurring giant bunny nightmares!








 
slideshow here! Or click on photo below if you can see it.
 
 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...