Friday, March 1, 2013

Big Girl Chloe. Golden Retriever in Heat. A Maine Photographer



Today we are starting a new chapter on a current journey.  A journey that began three years ago.  Today, my Snowypaws golden retriever Chloe is in heat, and has a date with a stud next Friday March 8th.  For the next several months my blog posts will include our story of Chloe.  I will share how Chloe became part of our family, the many "quirks"of Chloe, and hopefully a successful breeding, a successful maternity, and a successful litter.  Please come on the journey with me by following my blog and sharing it with others who might enjoy.  We will all get an education together, and I can guarantee you will all love Chloe almost as much as I within a few weeks. 

As promised, however, I have several dog photo shoots that took place prior to 2013 that I have yet to blog about...so I will continue to squeeze these shoots into my next few posts to feature these beautiful dogs too!  Today's feature is Sidney.

Sidney is a 13 year old Chocolate Lab.  Sidney was our Dog Wash portrait winner for September.  When I contacted Sidney's owner about the photo shoot, he was happy to have won, but he had mixed feelings about the timing.  Sidney had just had some surgery and had several areas of shaved fur.  I asked his owner to promise me that we would get together in a few weeks to do photos...after all, Sidney wasn't getting any younger.  I'm so grateful we were able to work something out.  It took some work on both our parts with scheduling, but we were able to meet at Ferry Beach in Scarborough for a quick photo shoot.  Sidney never disappointed me...and I would have never guessed that he was 13 or had had recent surgery.  He was an absolute beauty and delight!  Thank you Wesley and Kristy for sharing Sidney with us!






No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...