Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Golden Retriever in Heat, Update. A Maine Photographer

Here's the latest update on my Chloe and the status of her heat.
NOTHING is happening!
I brought her to romp with the stud on Friday morning.  Although she did seem happy to see him, she wasn't really receptive to much of anything else.  So, I brought her back on Sunday, and was asked to leave her.  Now, 48 hours later and non stop flirting...I'm told she still hasn't given in.  I could go on and on with clever comments here, but I will refrain.  She is staying at Snowypaws for now, and we miss her like crazy!  Our house just isn't the same without our Chloebutt, and we hope she will fulfill her obligations and come home soon! 

I did get to visit with another two litters while at Snowypaws.  Here are a few shots of Mama Sammie and some very cute pups!





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...