Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Chloe's Breeding Update. A Maine Pet Photographer

Our beautiful Chloebutt is finally home with us.  She spent one whole week away...at the stud farm...sort of speak...and because she's such a Mama's girl, I was advised to stay away from her...so she wouldn't be distracted from the task at hand.  I am told that a "tie" was not established.  Click here for more info on what happens when golden retrievers mate.  I am told that Chloe loved her stud, and the two of them played together all the time.  I'm told that they did lots of humping.  He humped her...she humped him...But, humping normally leads to a "tie" and although these two did love spending time romping together, their innocence and inexperience got in the way of accomplishing the one thing they were brought together for.  So, where does that leave me in my blog and my mission to educate you all on the breeding of a golden retriever?  I'm guessing we will pick up where we leave off here...in about 10 months :)  ...and just like us humans...there is a slight chance that Chloe did get knocked up during her escapades at the farm...so I will be keeping a close eye on her and I will be sure to update and educate right here...if by slight chance I should need too!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...