Friday, March 8, 2013

Golden Retriever Chloe meets her Stud today. A Maine Photographer

OK, today is Chloe's big day.  Today Chloe is going to lose her virginity...and I do believe she is ready!  (but am I?!)  Here she is in her Sponge Bob panties...we put a pad with wings in it, and let her roam the house in the evening.  She just wants to be wherever we are, so it allows her to come up to our room in her somewhat messy condition.  In case anyone is wondering, Chloe's heat is really not that messy.  I have been doing more research so that I won't be surprised with the events still to come.  The information I've gathered indicates that Chloe is a normal golden retriever female, with heats occurring about every ten months, and ensuring that they are not very messy.  I have read about the "flirty playfulness"and Chloe has surprised me with this behavior.  She is usually so skittish around other dogs...unless they are little dogs...then she loves to play...but a big dog...not her thing.  Some of you know we inherited my in-laws dog Max a couple of years ago.  Max is an old man Shetland Sheepdog...and last night Chloe was driving him crazy!  She was in his face, flirting playfully, and poor Max...just whining for someone to rescue him from her.  Today should be interesting nevertheless.  I will update my blog over the weekend to let you know how Chloe did.  Please continue to visit us!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...