Saturday, June 23, 2012

Animal Photo Shoot. A Maine Photographer

About a week ago, Lynne from the Animal Refuge League asked me if I would do a bit of a "formal" photo shoot for some promotional agenda items she is working on.  I'm always game!  She got us a model, Sarah Perry from Idexx, and she picked out some adorable animals from the shelter.  This was so much fun! 
Just a quick reminder of what I do at the shelter.  I photograph between 15 and 30 cats a week.  I photograph them in their cage.  I do about 75% alone, and then for the other 25%...those cats that might be labeled as escape artists...those I often times need a helper to either distract the cat or catch it if it tries to escape. 
This photo shoot was nothing like the usual.  I didn't need to worry about escaping animals...all I needed to do was catch a good expression on both the animal and Sarah.
Here are some of my favorites!








1 comment:

Cheryl Nash said...

Awesome shots Joanne. Love the one where to dogs eyes are closed, it looks soooo happy

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...