Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Life size photos. Maine Photographer

Hello Wednesday...and the first day of summer!  Looks like it's for real this year...just saw Kevin Manix say it could reach 96?!

Recently I did a fun little project for the Westbrook Baseball Seniors.  I took action photos of each player for life size posters that were presented to them at the end of the year banquet.  It was very cool to see my work in life size SIZE!  Here are a few snapshots of the posters hanging at the potluck.

I want to share that I donate a lot of my time and talent to the Westbrook community and the Westbrook schools.  If you follow my blog you already know that I photograph the animals at the Animal Refuge League every week, and this past year I donated many hours to Westbrook High Schools soccer program and baseball program.

I would love to ask you all for your support of Minor Moments Photography when Senior portrait season is upon us very shortly and any other photography needs your family may have.  Thank you all for the continued support!



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...