Saturday, June 9, 2012

Danielle.Maine High School Senior Photographer

We do all have those moments where we feel old...right?  So far in 2012 I seem to be having them every month...but this month there are reminders everywhere...with the end of another school year.  My baby is attending his last week of Middle School this week, to be celebrated mid week with a small advancement ceremony...and then it's off to High School!  But, that is not my only reminder.

The year I got married, my husband and I attended four other weddings that year.  Pretty typical...friends all seem to move on together sometimes.  A year or so after all the wedding showers come the baby showers...and the first baby of this group to arrive was Danielle.  I remember her "birth" day like it was yesterday...and that's what brings me the feelings I described in the first sentence.  Even though I remember Danielle's birthday as though it was yesterday...it was not...Danielle graduates High School tomorrow!

I am blessed to call Danielle my Godchild...and so privileged to document these special years with her Senior photos.  BEAUTIFUL Danielle...I'm sure you will agree.  Those of you who know her parents will see the best of both Mom and Dad's features...and a bit of Julia Roberts too!

We did these photos at Ferry Beach in Scarborough, at sunset.  Danielle isn't capable of taking a bad photo...although she is a teenager and probably disagrees.  Here is a small selection of a few of my favorites!

Congratulations Danielle on your High School graduation day...and congratulations to Mom and Dad too!!






  

1 comment:

Danielle said...

Thank you Joanne! I just saw this :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...