Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Jake and Victoria Kennebunkport Wedding Maine Wedding Photographer

I love photographing weddings...that is not a secret.  It's a highly packed emotional day...always in a good way...and I love being smack in the middle of it! 

Two weeks ago I photographed Jake and Victoria's Kennebunkport wedding.  They invited me to the rehearsal on the eve of their wedding...in case I wanted to check out the sky...where the sun would be at that time...where the chairs would be...etc etc.  I did go to check out all those things...but I was completely distracted by the two little people who would be playing a part in the ceremony.  They captured my heart right from the get go...and to be honest...from that point on I really didn't care where the sun was...I was enjoying another story...a "minor moment" I hadn't expected...and a blessing of a perk...all in a days work!

Thank you Victoria and Jacob for the beautiful moments...and for allowing me to capture them for you!
Here are a few photos from rehearsal eve...and I've included a slide show of the wedding too!







If you don't see the slideshow below, just click on this link.  http://video214.com/play/jjuYCFsVOdHcKRYtMV2zww/s/dark

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...