Monday, September 10, 2012

Digital Photography 101

I want to let you all know I'm teaching a BASIC digital photography class here in my home town at the Westbrook Community Center.  It will be on Wednesday night, 6:30-8, beginning September 19th.  If you are local, here's the link to sign up.
http://www.westbrookcommunitycenter.org/info/activities/program_details.aspx?ProgramID=29253

For those of you who are not local, I'm giving myself the challenge to update my blog once a week with the the material I am covering in class.  It's a six week class, so look forward to six blog posts in the weeks to come.

These are the goals for the class.  Do you want to take better pictures with your digital camera?
That's it!  I'll cover aperture, shutter, depth of field, focus, ISO, image quality, size/resolution, histograms, white balance and composition. The emphasis of the class is on basic concepts geared towards the novice.  You don't need a 1" binder or a number 2 pencil!  Just bring your camera, and your camera manual (I know...you need to find it first...you have time, the first class is on Wednesday September 19th).  I can't wait to see you!




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...