Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Cady's Senior Portraits. Maine Photographer

A few years ago one of my best friends from college asked me to do her daughter's high school senior photos.  A day like that is one in a million!  I get to spend a day with a great friend, get to know her daughter, reminisce about old times and capture memories forever!  It doesn't get much better than this...(until weddings and babies...)

Anyhow, last week I got to do this again.  My post college BFF brought her high school senior daughter, Cady, to Maine, to hang out together for the day and do her senior portraits.  Cady looks just like her mom did...all those years ago when we first started hanging out together.  Crazy...how quickly time marches by...and yes next year I will be blogging about my own son...and how can it possibly be time for his senior photos...but...that blog post can wait another year!

This wasn't just a normal photo shoot...it was a great visit with two of my favorite people!  An awesome day in itself...great friends, great weather, beautiful views, and of course a great lunch too!  We started out at Fort Williams in Cape Elizabeth, we also made a quick trip to the Spring Point lighthouse.  After we left Spring Point we had an awesome conversation and lunch at $3 Dollar Dewey's and then walked up to the Asylum for some fine urban graffiti shots. 

Within a few days of our photo shoot Cady got word that she has been excepted into the college of her dreams, to study both photography and equestrianism.  Congratulations Cady, may you have a great high school senior year, and thank you for allowing me to capture this milestone memory for you!

Here are some random sights throughout our day, and I've added a quick slideshow of some of my favorites from Cady's senior photo shoot.









you can view the slideshow below...or if you do not see one, please click on the link below. 
http://video214.com/play/EXNCyY7wzpJ8KlXNt4XKOg/s/dark

  

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...