Monday, September 23, 2013

A Maine Wedding Stephanie and Joe

Good Monday morning!  I can't think of a better way to start a new week then to share with you a celebration from the weekend.
Joe and Stephanie were married this weekend.  Everything seemed to go off without a hitch!  There was one minor issue of the church and town losing power...but the timing was good...and this didn't effect us all much...except for the drive out of town and the fact that none of the street lights were working ...and I was following the bride and groom...who were high on wedded bliss...buzzing effortlessly through dark traffic lights at busy intersections...that short drive out of town...let's just say "a little tense" for me.

Enough of that, I've put together a 7 minute slide show that I believe highlights their perfect day.  I've received their blessing to share it with everyone while they are off celebrating and honeymooning!  I've also added a few photos of some of my favorite moments.  A few explanations to go along with the photos.

I discovered Stephanie and I are a bit alike in more than a few ways...one being we both seem to work best under a bit of a deadline.  Let me sum it up...and for those of you who have planned your own wedding...well...you may feel a heightened level of stress just reading this.  Less than two months before this wedding Joe and Stephanie purchased a big dream house.  (I might add I did do a walk through of this house when I myself was in search of my dream house.)  During our communications, Stephanie would tell me they put an offer on a house...then a few days later I would here the house is off...then the house is on again...then...no...we didn't get the house...then two weeks goes by and I get an apology for lack of communication...and...we got the house!



...again...we have much in common here.  Many of you know it took my husband and I 10 months, 5 offers, 3 under contracts, 2 mortgage companies, and yes...finally we found our one perfect dream house...and until three nights ago we were still sleeping in our pop-up due to lack of time and funds to settle in.

Oh...and along with Stephanie and Joe moving into their new house just one week before the wedding, Stephanie made the whoopee pies for the main dessert of the wedding.  Busy busy girl...and all was beautiful.  Congratulations Stephanie and Joe on your new beginnings and may God continue to bless you and your beautiful families in the years to come!

One of Stephanie's visions, photos on her new porch!

Scene stealer Bride's niece

 St John the Baptist Catholic church in Brunswick

 Beautiful friend's and family!


 Wolfe's Neck Farm outside Freeport Maine


One of my favorite parts of the reception, both Dad's comparing notes on Joe and Stephanie.  Consensus was they both scored big becoming a couple!





 ...and here's that slide show link I promised.
if you see a photo below, please click on it.  If you don't, then here's a link
http://video214.com/play/PiqT2ZpJ8Gj0muTy4aV0ew/s/dark


  

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...