Monday, February 18, 2013

PUGS. A Maine Photographer

My next 5 blog posts will go to the dogs!
I've been stock piling my dog photo shoots, so that I can entertain us all during these cold weeks of February!

Those of us with a dog in the family know just how special they are...but I also know only a small percentage of dog owners have their pets professionally photographed.  I understand that for most folks, a profession dog portrait falls into the "nice to have" category as opposed to the "need to have" category. 

That is why I partnered up the The Dog Wash Etc a few years ago.  Every month we give away one free pet photo session for one lucky dog!  Wash your dog at the Dog Wash Etc and enter the monthly drawing to win a free pet photo session. 

Today's post makes me absolutely giddy!  Meet Tucker (8 years old) Gus (6 years old) and Delylah (5 years old princess).  Amanda was our December portrait winner.  I thank Amanda for our January play date at Ferry Beach in Scarborough, just one day after a fresh blanket of snow. I have lived in Maine my whole life, but seeing snow on the beach was brand new to me.  I love walking the beach at any time of year, but I had never been to walk after a snow storm before.  One more comment to add...it was kinda like where's Waldo when they wondered into the dunes!  To all of my pug lovin friends...this post is for you!











No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...