Sunday, November 11, 2012

Sunrise on Acadia Bar Harbor. A Maine Photographer

This past Labor day my husband and I accompanied my son's scout troop to Bar Harbor for a weekend of biking and fun.  Our biking was cut short with the rain, but we were blessed with a rainbow, and both a beautiful sunset and sunrise.  Again, I've lived in Maine my entire life, and tried and failed on several occasions to view the sunrise from on top of Cadillac mountain, where it rises to those viewers first of any other place in our country. 

I've got to hand it to this group of kids...we got them there, and they kept us awake and entertained until the big reveal...and to say it was worth it all is an understatement.  See for yourself!

If you want to see more photos, please click on the link for a 3 minute slideshow.






http://animoto.com/play/1acF1zvzim91qwdSTkxNTw

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...