Thursday, November 8, 2012

Dogs Hunk and Pie. A Maine Dog Photographer.

Holy Moly...I have been away from my blog a bit more than I like to admit, so here goes my latest proclamation to you and to myself, I will post everyday for the next week.  I certainly have the material for it, so here goes, in no particular order.

My monthly Dog Wash portrait winner for August was a dog named Hunk.  When I met up with Hunk's owner Jennifer, I was pleasantly surprised to find out that Hunk had a brother...named Pie...short for Whoopie Pie.  Jennifer explained that her kids thought of the name "Oreo"for his coloring...but thinking Oreo was too common, she opted for Whoopie Pie.  (and anyone who knows me...knows I bake a pretty mean whoopie pie...so for me...it was love at first sight!)

Hunk is nine years old, he is a black flat coated retriever.  Pie is 3, he's from the Beau Buddy Rescue
and he's a border collie mix.

Both boys behaved admirably and were quite well mannered.  Jennifer thank you for sharing your boys with me, and I look forward to hanging their portrait at the Dog Wash Etc soon!







 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...