Saturday, November 10, 2012

Engagement Photo Shoot in Portland Maine by a Maine Photographer

Hello!  As part of my seven day posts, this is definitely one of my highlights!  I photographed Gus and Shannon in Portland's Old Port on Saturday, two days before Hurricane Sandy hit.  It was a beautiful day, and I'm forever grateful that our Maine coast was spared from Sandy's wrath.  I love working outside, I love my wonderful State, and I love spending time with fun couples in love!  Here are a few photos from our engagement session, and please view the slide show too.  View it big from a big screen or click on the link for a small view.




http://animoto.com/play/0WgkpoQuFuZmvvNWlW190A

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Joanne, How sweet!! What a cute couple and what a beautiful video! Your work is incredible!! Carol

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...