Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Brittany

Minor Moments Photography has an intern...or shall I say..."I" have an intern...for four weeks...and I'd like you all to meet her. 
Meet Brittany.  Brittany is a senior at Hartwick College in New York, studying photography.  Lucky for me she asked if she could intern with me over her college break.  I was honest with her...I work from my kitchen table...(currently with a little space heater on the floor to keep feeling in my feet)...and the only work I had scheduled was volunteer work with furry four legged friends...and she was in no way to wear nice clothes to work.  Brittany was totally cool with that...and assured me she was on board...so it's time for me to introduce you all.
Here is Brittany, and here are some of her photos...I think you will agree...we are having fun...no dress clothes required.






No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...