Thursday, November 11, 2010

Snowy Paws Golden Retrievers

I have never blogged about how our 11 month old Chloe came into our lives...and I plan to do that next month on her first birthday...the one year anniversary of my sister Carmens' death.  Chloe has brought joy to our family in a way that I cannot describe in words...after all, ...I find I speak better with my camera. This blog post is not about Chloe.  I have included a photo of her, after all, she is the definition of beauty and calm.  She is a great great dog!  This blog post is to share some photos of some currently available puppies at Snowy Paws, Chloe's birth place.  If you are ready to grow your family, you may wish to consider Snowy Paws.  You can visit their link for updates on availability.




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...