Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Becca and Rick Engagement Photos

Here are some photos that I took over Halloween weekend of Becca and Rick and 8 year old spirited Ethan. Rick and I used to work together, before I left the corporate world to play outside. I LOVE LOVE LOVE doing fall photo shoots! I offer a free engagement shoot to all interested potential Wedding customers. I really believe the relationship you have with your photographer is that important, that I offer this "get to know each other" session...no strings attached...BEFORE you hire me or anyone else! You either love the pictures, bonus...you love me too...or we go our separate ways...have a wonderful life!


If you are interested in your FREE...NO STRINGS ATTACHED engagement photo shoot...please contact me today!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...