Monday, November 29, 2010

Being Grateful...One day at a Time

About three years ago I read the book The Secret and it has changed the way I view my life.  I took many notes on the book, and I watched the film, and I do try and believe in the Law of Attraction.  I do falter...but I do try.  Currently I'm reading The Power, also by the same author, Rhonda Byrne.  I'm not a huge reader...so for me to admit I'm reading something...well let's just say some things take awhile.  OK, so the point of today's blog post is that I'm grateful for many things, and I need to remember to be grateful for my many blessings...because being grateful is a very powerful feeling in the concept of the Law of Attraction...and grateful is a good feeling that I want to attract more of.  So here is my Thanksgiving post, and a few of the reasons I am grateful and thankful for today.

I am grateful for being witness to the birth of ten beautiful puppies on Thanksgiving Eve.

I am grateful to my significant other for choosing me to share his life with.

I am grateful for family.

I am grateful for the persistence of my kids...who beg us to do things we may not be in the mood to do...whatever it may be...I'm grateful.

I'm grateful for my photography career...it brings me endless joy.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...