Monday, July 1, 2013

An Animal Affair through the lens of a Maine Photographer

This was my third year photographing The Animal Refuge Leagues annual auction, their largest fundraiser of the year.  This event has grown so much, we really needed a larger space, so this year it was held at the Holiday Inn by the Bay.  This is such a fun event to photograph, and I was very happy to volunteer my time and skills to document it for the ARL, and to be able to share it with everyone.  I've put together a quick 3 minute slide show, complete with music to help you enjoy the event...just click on this link
http://video214.com/play/69lagMmGqjRTPW38oRcgYQ/s/dark

...and on a side note...I want to thank Kreative Kakes by Maggie K for providing a scene stealer for me to photograph.  I have photographed a few wedding cakes in my days...but these were cakes in a class of their own...go on...try picking just one!









No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...