Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Follow up on Junior Prom Photos. A Maine Photographer.

Hi Everyone,
Thank you for all the great comments on the photos.  I loved either seeing your kids, or meeting some of them for the first time.  One thing is for sure, an incredibly polite and beautiful bunch of kids!

Now, I'm going to try and clear up some confusion on viewing the photos on Pictage, which is the third party site I use to sell my work.

The link to Pictage is http://pictage.com/1418082
I believe if you watch the slideshow to the end, from MY BLOG, the link works just fine.  If you watch the slideshow from a face book link...in some cases it doesn't appear to work, yet in some cases it does.  (I am not sure why...)

When you go to this link and register, you will get a message that says the photos are not yet available to view.  The note will also tell you that you will receive an email once they are available.  So, please register.  Once I get the photos all edited, I will upload them, and you will receive notification from Pictage that they are available.  (I hope to have them available very soon!)

If you picked up a form from me at the prom to purchase a package, the package from me is a better deal than online, but not by a huge margin.  Basic difference is my package includes shipping and tax, and if you wish to purchase the 4 minute slideshow, that needs to be done through my package.  If you did not receive a form, that is completely understandable.  My intention was for each student to receive one when they purchased their tickets.  That did not happen, so we did make the forms available prom night for pickup.  If you did not get the form and would like this option, please email me and I will send it to you.  The form and check must be returned to me by Sat 05/25/13 for this option.  If you do not know the photo number yet because photos are not posted yet, that is ok, just return your form to me (address is on form) and you and I can work out the photo number together.

One last additional, personal note. 
I volunteered my services to the prom, and to the class of 2014.  I was not paid, I volunteered.  Photos were done of kids who stood in line to have them taken.  If there are no photos of your child please do not feel this is a reflection of my work.  Having formal and candid photo booth photos taken was 100% voluntary, and the opportunity was there for everyone in attendance.  If you like the photos, please keep me in mind for Senior portrait photo time!  I enjoy giving when I can, and I enjoy being hired to capture these "minor" milestones too! 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...