Friday, August 10, 2012

Melinda and Chris. A Maine Wedding. Maine Wedding Photographer

You can't see me right now...but I'm grinning from ear to ear...as I always do when I blog about a recent wedding I photographed.  I'm such a romantic sap...I really can't help myself.

So, I promise not to go on and on about how much I LOVE being part of a couples special day. 
I promise!

So, without going on and on...here are some of my favorites!  As usual, I've put them together for you in a slide show.  It's quick...just three minutes...but it tells a love story the best way I know how.


A special thank you to Melinda and Christopher, the beautiful couple I had the honor and privilege to photograph on their very special day!
Click on the photo below to see the slide show...but since I still haven't perfected the art of posting for all handheld devices...if you can't see a photo, then please click on the link after the big white space where the photo is...(that you may or may not be able to see)





Here's their engagement blog post...Melinda & Chris

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...