Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Melinda & Chris

I love photographing couples before the big wedding day.  It gives us a chance to get to know each other a bit before the emotional whirlwind.  I will be photographing Melinda and Chris's wedding in 2012...but we did manage to spend a little time together in September...getting to know each other and enjoying a beautiful evening in Cape Elizabeth.  I always tell couples that this is their night...pretend I'm not there and just enjoy each other.  Wow...I love these photo shoots...might I venture to say even a bit more than the nuptials themselves...because...for just a few hours...I've got them all to myself...and no one else matters!  I've put together a sneak peek of their date night...go ahead...intrude...and call me if you would like a date night of your own!  (click on the photo)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...