Sunday, July 22, 2012

Eric & Amanda a Maine Wedding.Photographer

It's always a great pleasure and honor for me to introduce a wedding couple to you on my blog.  Today I introduce Eric and Amanda who wedded on July 8th, at the Woodlands Club in Falmouth Maine.  I first met Amanda and her mom Sheryl this past April when they were referred to me by another bride I will be photographing next month.  I love referrals!  Thank you for trusting me with these very important memories!
As a reminder, I do offer a free engagement shoot as a way to spend a little bit of time with each other before the big day.  In Eric and Amanda's case, for various reasons, we schedule the engagement shoot the day before the wedding, before the rehearsal...but it worked out great in the end.
I'm featuring a few of my favorite photos below, and I've also included a quick slideshow with more highlights.  The photos in the slideshow tell the story so much better than my words can.  The fun, the love, the beautiful day, it's all summed up in the photos...but I do want to share one other thing in words.

Since 1982 my favorite movie has been "An Officer and a Gentleman" and it's all because of this scene at the end of the movie...even The Simpsons had their own rendition in this scene...so when Eric and Amanda walked back "down the aisle" after being pronounced man and wife, and Eric scooped up Amanda in his arms, it is without a doubt, for me, the most romantic gesture I have ever witnessed at a wedding.  Every wedding is unique, and there is always a moment at each and every one that warms my heart..."way to go Eric, way to go!"

This is Eli...we met at the rehearsal..he didn't really warm up to me...








incase your device doesn't show the slideshow below, here's the link.
http://video214.com/play/4T2udIO2Ttr10NOkyxVzLg/s/dark

   

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...