Thursday, February 17, 2011

Beautiful Ani

In so many of my blog post I describe myself as honored to have been a part of the event.  So I sit here trying to think of a different way to describe my feelings...but so many of them still come back to the fact that I am honored to have participated.  So much of what I do can be very personal...whether it be photos of a bride getting ready, a couple exchanging wedding vows, a brand spanking new baby...or definitely a mommy-to-be.  So, back to my feelings of being honored...I truly am...when someone invites me to share in these events, and asks me to capture these "minor" moments forever.  And...with each event I find myself driving home saying the same thing...how I love being a part of all of these special moments.

Let me introduce you to Ani...who's anxiously awaiting the storks visit in March.

I met Ani when she was in high school...she is a friend of my Maria...(Ani is the one in black) but it wasn't until 2010 that Ani and I were reconnected through various events.
 
Ani helped Maria get ready on her wedding day, and Ani was also a bridesmaid in Jen's wedding, a wedding I photographed last Summer. 

When Ani asked me if I would capture some maternity photos for her, I was both thrilled and "honored".

The photos will speak for themselves, but to overstate the obvious, Ani is total eye candy...and exceptionally easy to photograph.  Thank you Ani and Mike for inviting me into your beautiful home at this very special time in your lives.  Oh...and I can't forget about "Dude" your dog...he's awesome too!!  Best wishes to you both...I look forward to meeting your baby real soon!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...