Friday, August 21, 2020

High School Senior Photo Time

School and 2020.  Uncharted waters for sure.

Documenting a child's high school senior year milestone with senior photos is not uncharted waters.

Please honor your child's milestone and capture this very special time of their life, with me or with the photographer of your choice...but please capture it!!

I did a little bit of research in my own photography files and wanted to share and spotlight some of the families that I have had the pleasure of photographing the high school senior portrait milestone for every kid in the family.

Every kid in the family!  This tickles me to the core and is the ultimate compliment of my work!

It's so fun to see the resemblances and to look back on the past decade and feel the love!

Please know that a word of mouth referral is the very best kind of complement a photographer can receive!   

I value EVERY SINGLE referral I receive.

I value EVERY SINGLE opportunity I am given to capture an important milestone.

...and when that one referral becomes a family...well that's just plain love!  :)






























...and my very own 💜

If you are interested in learning more about my Senior Portrait offerings please reach out to me at 

Minor Moments Photography

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...