Tuesday, May 19, 2020

May 2020 Stay at Home Covid Lockdown

Hello Everyone!!
I'm back!
Father forgive me it's been two years since my last blog post...
I'm going to give this another try...it's a new year...for me two new years :)
I put together this 7 minute video for a networking presentation with a group I'm in called Collaborative Connections (it's an open group...so message me if your interested!!)

This is my personal photo diary for the past 8 weeks...a few of them I copied from Facebook, but that should be extremely evident when you see them...think Jake...
I am one of the blessed ones, all is good here.
Please feel free to let me know what you think...hopefully my photos leave you with a smile. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This video has made my day! What a great job you did, as well as the dogs🐕🌻😁

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...