Sunday, December 2, 2012

A Typical Sight at my House

As I mentioned in my last blog post, there is no free time at the Minor house right now.  Here's a simple example.  I pay a monthly subscription charge to Blockbusters, and I have one movie at a time delivered by mail.  If I time it right, I can have a movie every weekend for us to enjoy, as long as I drop it in the mailbox the day after we watch it.  The one I have now...well...we've had it for three weeks...with no time to watch it.

I know it's important to recognize the good things in life, even when life is so busy it's downright exhausting.  Here is something I wanted to share with you.  It's a constant in my house, but something I don't always take the time to enjoy.  My cat and my dog.  Never far from each other.  They make me smile:)




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...