Saturday, March 17, 2012

Maine Wedding Photographer Minor Moments Photography

Phhwew...finally!  I spent the last week and a half moving my website over from the free platform it was on, to the semi free platform mandatory move it had to go on.  Good news is, I did it myself, and I got it done before the deadline.  With that done...I thought it was time for a blog face lift too...so here it is.  During this process, I have discovered that I don't really exist...in cyberspace that is!  What I've discovered is that if I Google either wedding photographer, or pet photographer...I can page through page after page of google listings...and low and behold...Minor Moments doesn't even appear as an option.  So, with that said, my goal for the next few weeks is to boost my presence in cyberspace.  I am armed with my 311 page paperback "the complete Idiot's guide to Search Engine Optimization" and I've just posted my first video slide show to You Tube.

Thank you to all my current friends and clients...please keep believing in me and sharing my name!  Cyberspace...here I come!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...