Wednesday, August 31, 2011

A Wedding...Adam and Stacey

Over the past month I've posted twice about Adam and Stacey (Something to smile about and Adam & Stacey Engagement Session at Portland Headlight) but it all comes together now, with "A Wedding" post.  I met Stacey just a few months ago (and her baby Schoop), when her sister Melissa  referred her to me.  Stacey just wanted photography coverage for a few hours of her outdoor Wiscasset wedding...and lucky for both of us I was available!  I really do love photographing weddings!  Thank you Stacey and Adam for allowing me to capture your special day.  Everything was beautiful and fun!... and thank you Melissa for introducing us! 
I've enclosed a few photos below, and a slide show of the wedding.








Click on photo above to view slideshow


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...