Tuesday, July 19, 2011

All In A Days Work

As some of you know, I have been working diligently on my summer tan at the ball fields of Westbrook these past few weeks...but today, I took a break from the green grass and the yellow softballs...and made a quick visit to a friends house (Snowy Paws Golden Retrievers), to snap a few puppy/baby photos...talk about convenient!  I must admit, I have such a large volume of tournament photos to edit, It took great control on my part to limit my visit to just under an hour...and under a hundred photos.  The rest of the day has been editing my weekly cat photos from the Animal Refuge League and tournament photos.  I will be working late again tonight, but wanted to share a bit of today!



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...