Friday, June 24, 2011

Softball 11/12 Year Old District 6 Playoffs

I am loving this rainy day "off" from behind the lens so I can catch up in front of the computer.  I volunteered to photograph some local Softball and Baseball tournaments being held here at our local field.  The first of the tournaments is about mid-way through...and I wanted to recap some of my favorite photos here in a slide show.  Maybe it's just because I spend so much time looking at photos...I love viewing a slide show cause it does all the work for you...you can just sit back and watch...no buttons to push or pages to turn.





Yes...this slide show is about softball, but we all know my true passion is photographing dogs...and this just wouldn't be my signature work without them!

Click on the softball game below to view slide show...and spread the word...I can customize a slide show for anyone...just view the photos on my Pictage site and make a favorites folder...you can pick up to 80 photos...then contact me here at minorjo@gwi.net

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...