Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Stephanie Westbrook High 2010

I LOVE meeting new High School Seniors for their portraits...it always restores my faith in kids...yes, there are some great kids in our society...and especially this year, with my own son entering High School...its especially rewarding meeting these Seniors...and yes it does somehow ease my anxious mind!
With that said, I would like to introduce Stephanie, who attends Westbrook High.  Although Stephanie has yet to attend her first day of her senior year, she has already visited the three colleges that interest her and she is now determining which one of the three will best fit her needs.  Congratulations Stephanie on your future successes, and may you truly enjoy your last year of High School.

1 comment:

Ann Brown said...

Thank you for a fun experience! We had a great time taking the pictures, and love how they turned out.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...