Thursday, August 12, 2010

Maria & Jake's Wedding

I'm so happy to share this event with all my family, friends, (and potential future wedding clients)!! My family and friends know that our big event of 2010 was the July 31st wedding of our very own Maria and Jake. The ceremony took place in Brunswick at St John the Baptist church and the reception was graciously hosted by Fred and Jane, parents of the groom, at their beautiful home in Owls Head Maine. I am honored and grateful for the opportunity of photographing their very special day...and without further delay...I am bursting at the seems to share it with all of you. Please take a few minutes to enjoy the slideshow...after all...a picture is worth a thousand words!

1 comment:

Jill said...

Beautiful pictures Joey! I can't believe Maria is all grown up and married; she was a beautiful bride!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...