Monday, February 1, 2016

Inspirational Countdown. A Maine Photographer

In 7 days I will attend Inspire.
I attended last year and blogged about it here.  http://minormomentsphotography.blogspot.com/2015/02/my-sisters-birthday-inspired-cup.html

Last year, to attend Inspire I borrowed money from my son's college fund, the same money I had taken out of my 401K just a few months earlier.  I was convinced that if I found inspiration my business would be busy enough for me to pay back the money I was borrowing.

I was inspired
Still am
...and a few weeks after attending Inspire I picked up a part-time-customer-service-completely-unrelated-to-photography-position so I could pay back the money I borrowed and take some of the creative pressure off my plate.

Yes, a year later and I am still working the part-time-customer-service-completely-unrelated-to-photography job...but it is because of that job that I am able to return to Inspire this year and surround myself with other creative professionals and get inspired!!

I thought it would be fun to share a 7 day countdown with you.

Random photos and moments this past year that brought me inspiration.

Last week I photographed a group of  ladies in my studio.  Private party, hair and makeup artist, some wine...some Rum Chada :) and a bit of a cross between glamour and boudoir.  We were all out of our comfort zone.  The ones in front of the lens...and even I...the one behind the lens.

Again, that is why I am going to Inspire.

So, every single one of those ladies was inspirational to me.

Each and every one.

I am not sharing those inspirational photos with you today.

My family.
Big inspiration.
My husband and my boys.
But for now, this is all I'm sharing for photos.
When I ask..."please...can you please come into my studio and let me test my lights out on you...pretty pretty please?"


I hope you will come back again tomorrow...I will be sharing inspiration right through the week!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...