Sunday, May 10, 2015

Happy Mother's Day from a Maine Photographer

Here is a little something I started last year, here in my home town.
I know I'm not the only Mom who finds herself missing from a lot of the family photos.
I thought it would be fun to go to the park, before the prom, and offer the Moms a chance to be in a photo with their child.
I can say I'm doing it for them...but I'm doing it for me too.
As a Mom to two teenage boys I know these photos will be forever treasures.
Thank you to all the Moms who took a moment to capture this whirlwind of a time with me :)
All photos will be available for online sharing and purchasing shortly.  Please just come back here in a few days and I will post a link for you.
...in the meantime...
Happy Mother's Day
http://video214.com/play/TrCb3Wor66XZkR8GokWPAA/s/dark

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...