Saturday, October 4, 2014

Paws in the Park 2014 A Maine Photographer Having a Tail Wagging Good Time

Give me a beautiful sunshine filled day and surround me with beautiful dogs having the time of their lives, and for me it doesn't get much better than this.
This annual fundraising event for the Animal Refuge League is one of my all time favorites to photograph.  Eye candy for any dog photographer.  I have been volunteering my time and talents for the Animal Refuge League photographing the cats for over four years now.  I love the challenge of photographing the cats on a weekly basis, but it doesn't even compare to being out in the sunshine photographing dogs of all sizes!  Here is a small selection of my favorites.  You can see all the photos on my business facebook page here Minor Moments Facebook Page or you can purchase photos here http://pictage.com/1630857   

Recognize someone?  Please share with them :)


















No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...